Frequently asked questions from scooter along customers
- How much does a scooter cost?
- What size scooters do you have available for rent?
- Which locations can you pick up a scooter?
- How long in advance do you need before you make a reservation for a scooter?
- How much notice do you need to cancel a reservation?
- How long does the battery charge last on a scooter?
- What type of payment do you take for renting a scooter?
- What information do you need to rent or reserve a scooter?
- Do you have wheelchairs available for rent?
How much does a scooter cost?
- A regular standard size scooter, the Victory 10, costs $37.57 after tax for 24 hours.
- The heavy duty Maxima scooter costs $42.94 after tax for 24 hours.
What size scooters do you have available for rent?
We have the Victory 10 which has a weight limit of 300 lbs with two different size seats — a small seat and a large seat. We also have a Maxima scooter which holds up to 550 lbs either a 3 wheel or 4 wheel scooter.Back to Index
Which locations can you pick up a scooter?
We have 5 convenient locations for pick up:
- Grand Pequot tower coat check
- Great Cedar Hotel bell captains desk
- Fox Tower bell captains desk
- Bingo coat check
- Rainmaker coat check
How long in advance do you need before you make a reservation for a scooter?
We need at least 48 hour’s notice for a reservation.Back to Index
How much notice do you need to cancel a reservation?
We need at least 24 hour’s notice of a cancellation so we can either give you a credit for a later visit or we can refund your money. If we give you a refund, we will refund everything you paid except for 10 dollars for credit card fees.Back to Index
How long does the battery charge last on a scooter?
The battery tends to last anywhere between 4-5 running hours. We provide the charger for the scooter located in the back of the seat so you can charge it when the battery starts to die.Back to Index
What type of payment do you take for renting a scooter?
We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, cash, and Foxwoods rewards points as payment.Back to Index
What information do you need to rent or reserve a scooter?
To rent or reserve a scooter we require your full name and billing address, your phone number, and a valid credit card that we keep on file even if you are not paying with it for liability purposes.Back to Index
Do you have wheelchairs available for rent?
Yes we have wheelchairs available. You do not have to pay for them — they are complimentary. But we do require all license information and valid credit card information for liability purposes when you sign the wheelchair out.
When you return the wheelchair back to scooter along after you are done with your visit we will give you back all your information we took down when we signed out the wheelchair to you so we will no longer have any of your information.Back to Index